[CDT-L] new member...

This is a trial posting from a new member. Due to time pressures, I can't be
particularly active in message-sending. However, my wife and I have a keen
interest in the CDT and have to date managed to hike about half of the way from
Mexico to Canada. It's been a rich experience and I look forward to reading the
messages that come, however infrequent, about trail sections we love and those
we're looking forward to hiking. Good hiking to all!

Bob Ellinwood