Re: [CDT-L] list subscriptions

At 10:42 PM 9/4/98 EDT, Bygrens@aol.com wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to UNSUBSCRIBE to this list? Please help!!!
>
>Thanks
>Steve
>bygrens@aol.com

CDT-L recently moved from server2.iqsc.com to backcountry.net. And, although I enjoyed "co-listowner" status on iqsc.com, I suspect I may not have that same status on backcountry.net. That will probably not affect the list in any way. I guess what I'm trying to say with this is -- the next paragraph is a suggestion from a MEMBER of the mailing list and not necessarily the listowner.

To unsubscribe, I would try sending a message to

majordomo@backcountry.net

with the message

unsubscribe cdt-l

as the only thing in the body. If that doesn't work, try the old address at iqsc (majordomo@server2.iqsc.com). And if THAT doesn't work, try shotgunning a message to both

cdt-l-request@iqsc.com

and

cdt-l-request@backcountry.net

with

unsubscribe

as the only thing in the body of the message.

Although I'll be sorry to see you leave the list, and I'm sure others will too, I hope one of these works for you.

Earl

Interested in the Continental Divide Trail Mailing List ?