[CDT-L] "The Great Divide" - semi-review

This is the book that Will "the green ghost" gave me on my
birthday (Wed past). Finished it Saturday. Excellent book, only
one thing I didn't like about it - too short<g>! Pern is an
excellent writer, at times I'd bust out laughing (pg 124, on
"Raping a Map at Days End" for example), at others I was *on* the
CDT, the imagery was so good. A good, basic introduction to the
topography and weather of a CDT thru hike. Highly recommended,
it's time for another from the list of suggestions I recieved...
Thanks, everyone -

Kurt