Re: [CDT-L] Lets Keep THIS List Pure, ETC

>I realize that non of this has anything at all to do with the CDT however, I
>felt that I really had to clarify the situation

thanks tracy -

hey, it was an interesting viewpoint even if it was by 'accident.'
granted, i wouldn't want the whole list to get off on tangents all the
time, but i think we are both flexible and understanding enough to accept
such a post now and then.

don't lurk too much, the list is too small for that still!

btw, doug, excellent post.  i want a forum where we can disagree if we feel
like it and still be friends.  as a certain infamous at-l member is fond of
saying:
'it's just hiking.'

AND, do we have any CDT thruhikers here (completed, that is), and is anyone
else besides Jim and Ginny planning a thru?

mike
ke kaahawe   AT92 TYT94 PCT2000 CDTwayoutthere
mikeh@royalrobbins.com