Re: [CDT-L] Lets Keep THIS List Pure

To all, and especially Doug Banks,

> Selfishness would probably include PRAYING, for yourself or for anyone else.
> This practice is lazy. It involves the delegation of responsibility. It is
> 100% superstition. All very well if you want to kiss a boy or woman, girl or
> man, and touch a piece of wood at the same time; but not very productive when
> dealing with what is happening in the real world.

As a very quiet lurker myself to various lists I was horrified to see this
posted from my address and I sincerely apologize to the list. It was posted by
another member of the household who knows very little about the internet or
mailing lists and who knows nothing at all about netiquette. As he stated at
the end of the message, he came by accident. His post was purely a reaction to
what he read into the word 'prayer' and as I subscribe to various lists and
often talk about what is going on within them he got a little mixed up it
being a very late night and........

We do not believe in organized religion and therefore do not 'pray' according
to the religious definition of the word. 'Raymondo' has had a very traumatic
upbringing related to all of this and has very strong opinions hence the
reaction to Doug's post.

I realize that non of this has anything at all to do with the CDT however, I
felt that I really had to clarify the situation before it got out of control.
We both send our apologies and I assure you that it will never happen again.

Peace,

Tracy