[cdt-l] The Gathering, when where??

There are two Gatherings, one in the east and one in the west. The eastern
one is in Hanover, NH this year on Columbus Day weekend, the western one is
the week before (October 3-5) in Washington, near Stevens Pass.  Both are
great fun.  They both have workshops and slideshows and lots of conversation
with other long distance hikers, past, present and future.  Partly family
reunion, partly a chance to learn about new trails, ideas, gear, etc.  The
western one is smaller - about 100 people; the eastern one has about 500
attending.  They usually run Friday evening through Sunday evening.  To get
more details, maps, etc.  check out the websites at www.aldha.org and
www.aldhawest.org

Ginny

>From: Linda Jagger <lindajagger@yahoo.com>
>To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
>Subject: [cdt-l] The Gathering, when where??
>Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Im new to this list, please tell me when, where, what is The Gathering in
>Oct??, Is this a yearly event, does it always happen the same weekend every
>year?

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com