[cdt-l] Gathering Ride

thomas conover <tkconover1@yahoo.com> wrote:Anyone attending the Gathering this OCT.10-12 that is interested in a passenger to share driving and gas costs? I am currently in Franklin NC area but would travel a little to connect with a ride. Tom Conover

Tom Conover

Anyone has a jet to take me there from Israel ??? ( since driving through Syria and Lebanon are out of the question... )

Shachaf

Shachaf.