[cdt-l] A good link

> I see they still haven't 'fixed' the route problem north of Rawlins.

Last year when Turtle and I were about to hit the highway for the walk into
Rawlins we met a guy working for the BLM (driving by in a truck) that was
out scouting a new route to replace the road walk. He said it was going to
go over some peak there on the outskirts of town--Mt Rawlins perhaps?

Guess it's slow going though.

Troubadour