[cdt-l] A good link

Just surfing, I found a link to the BLM Wyoming site, which includes maps of
the route through the desert and water information.  Although the water info
is not quite up to date, it gives a pretty good idea of what to expect for
hikers going through at this time of year.

http://www.wy.blm.gov/recreation/cdnst/

I see they still haven't 'fixed' the route problem north of Rawlins.  That
road walk along the highway was a real nightmare, with 18 wheelers whizzing
by at 80 mph and little to no shoulder to walk on.  What will it take to get
a better route?  Another hiker death?  I thought they had created some sort
of alternate?

Ginny

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental