From: cdt-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Nathan Young
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 2:23 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] Canada's Great Divide Trail?

Has anyone heard from Dick Mallery, or Dick E. Bird as he would sign the
end
of his messages to this list?  In 2001 he posted a few messages about
the
GDT, but I haven't been able to track him down because all the e-mail
addresses and web addresses he used have gone inactive.  I'm interested
in
getting his take, or anyone else's, on thru hiking the GDT as described
in
Dustin Lynx's book Hiking Canada's Great Divide Trail.

BTW, does the GDT have its own e-mail list?