[cdt-l] Canada's Great Divide Trail?

Has anyone heard from Dick Mallery, or Dick E. Bird as he would sign the end
of his messages to this list?  In 2001 he posted a few messages about the
GDT, but I haven't been able to track him down because all the e-mail
addresses and web addresses he used have gone inactive.  I'm interested in
getting his take, or anyone else's, on thru hiking the GDT as described in
Dustin Lynx's book Hiking Canada's Great Divide Trail.

BTW, does the GDT have its own e-mail list?

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com