[cdt-l] montana/idaho resupply

 I have farely limited knowledge on the CDT ,but do know this area. Lima
Motel owners are very helpful and will do your clothes and let you camp in back
for free. They also will give you a ride back to the Pass. Decent Food at the
small truck stop cafe and Ok to resupply from store or better yet send a "
Bounce box to Lima".
  Motel owners took back motel from other owners and are eager to help
hikers. Hitch to town shouldn'd be hard. I hitched back from Bannock Pass which is a
10 mph dirt single track. The hitch on I-15 should be a cake wake. Get a
shower , hot meal , and a cold one in Lima. ( No on the death march by passing
this up)