[cdt-l] montana/idaho resupply

I meant to go to the CDT workshop at the Gathering this weekend, but
there was a slideshow on the Artic that distracted me.  So, I have
a couple of resupply questions here.

Between Macks Inn and Leadore, are there any resupply points other than
Lima? Or, am I stuck with deciding between a long resupply run or a
hard hitch?

Between Leadore and Anaconda, are there any feasible resupply points
other than Salmon and Wisdom?  These both seem to be very hard, long
hitches, which I'd rather avoid.  But, this makes for a very long (220+
miles) resupply run.

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher Willett