[cdt-l] Wind Rivers - Trip Report / Photos

Greetings, all, and congrats to those of you that did some thru and
sections on the CDT this year. In September a handful of us hiked the
Winds along the CDT some of the way, and I have some trip reports and
photos now online:

http://ftp.backpackinglight.com/galleries/Winds03/index.html

Glen Van Peski, Alan Dixon, and I hiked from Green River to Big Sandy
via the Cirque. Another companion party, with Ken Knight and Peter
Vacco, did a loop from Big Sandy via Washakie Pass. Maybe Ken has his
photos online already from their hike? I may have missed him post to the
list.

Ryan Jordan