[cdt-l] Fiddlehead Movie a " BIg Hit"!!!!

In a message dated 10/6/2003 12:35:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Montedodge@aol.com writes:

> Great trail humor, music and scenery. ( Also saw a few shot of Sly round
> the AT)

LOL...  waiting on my royalities!

I missed these guys by a few hours on the CDT in Montana last summer.   Or
was it CO?    Anyway, the next morning, at an out of the way trailhead, I
noticed a full bottle of Fat Tire sitting on the trail junction sign with my name on
it.  Fiddlehead's the man, and a great hiker who knows how to have fun!

Long live Fiddlehead!