[cdt-l] Fiddlehead Movie a " BIg Hit"!!!!

 If you missed the ALDHA-WEST gathering, you missed a great movie !! Got to
see Fiddlehead and crew's movie on their attempt of a one year triple crown.
Great trail humor, music and scenery. ( Also saw a few shot of Sly round the AT)
Their pics of their broken van and side trip to Vegas were " Awe Inspiring"
!!!
   They did steal a song I wanted for our 1977 CD when they used" Low Rider "
by the group War in the movie opening.
   This movie is a must see for any thru-hiker. Good Job Guys!!!!!