[cdt-l] Walking with the Wild Wind

Monte -
>From my perspective - having slept "nose-to-cow patty" more than once --
it's more like the "Cattle Dung Trail."   Be happy about those cows --
without them there'd be no reason to keep many of the water sources open -
you know - the ones that hikers use/share withthe cows.  <G>

Walk softly,

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart

>From: Montedodge@aol.com
>To: cdt-l@backcountry.net
>Subject: Re: [cdt-l] Walking with the Wild Wind
>Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:07:58 EST
>  I don't know Ginny, Southern Montana??? I was thinking it should be
>the "  " Cow-tinital Divide trail" . BLM land stands for Bureau of
>and Mining.  Not that those things don't have a place ,but the CDT could
>McDonald's happy for years!!
>cdt-l mailing list

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.