[cdt-l] Walking with the Wild Wind

Monte -
>From my perspective - having slept "nose-to-cow patty" more than once --
it's more like the "Cattle Dung Trail."   Be happy about those cows --
without them there'd be no reason to keep many of the water sources open -
you know - the ones that hikers use/share withthe cows.  <G>

Walk softly,
Jim

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart