[cdt-l] RE: Canada's Great Divide Trail?

Ryan is away on business related trips right now so getting a hold of him is going to be tough for the next week or so. But keep trying and remind him who you are and why you're asking. Don't forget to write to Peter like he suggested but be prepared for a quirky response (OK, quirky isn't quite the word I want but Peter is hard to describe).

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **