[cdt-l] Update of 2002 hikers!

In a message dated 3/31/2003 1:45:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gottawalk@pacbell.net writes:

> How about Backtracker Joe*(s) that we met before Leadore? (You told him to
> tell us about Jonathan's milkshakes at Leadore)
>
> There was also the solo woman from Spain, Marion, that we saw several times
> but don't know if she finished behind us. She started at I-10.

Ok I'll add them.  I had  Helen, but that's Marion!  I couldn't remember
Joe's name but he hiked the PCT in '77.  Still looking for the two girls
name's I forgot.  I think they finished with Troubador, Turtle and maybe
Mike.  Actually they had a friend that hiked with them some, but I never met
her.

An asterick means that to the
best of my knowledge that they didn't complete the trail or were section
hikers. I'm sure they were a few others, but I never met or knew of them.

(s) is for southbound when I met them

Myself
Ben
Swiss
Luzia
Wandering Bear
Pappy
Thomas*
Tim
Jeff
Jen
Karen
Bob*
Rafi
Anna*
Tripod
Dawn
Ron*
Ken
Marcia
Larry*
Anne*
Ishmael
Pete
Griz
Troubador (s)
Turtle (s)
Mike E (s)
Mike K* (s)
Marion*
AckSquared* (s)
Curly*
Annaliese* (s)
Monte*
Amigo*
Singing Steve*
John*
Bob*
Shell*
Waffle King* (s)
Backpacker Joe* (s)

And the were two (three) other girls I forgot their names. (s)