From: <Slyatpct@aol.com>
To: <cdt-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 9:43 AM
Subject: [cdt-l] Update of 2002 hikers!

Last years hikers, off the top of my head. An asterick means that to the
best of my knowledge that they didn't complete the trail or were section
hikers. I'm sure they were a few others, but I never met or knew of them.

(s) is for southbound when I met them

Myself
Ben
Swiss
Luzia
Wandering Bear
Pappy
Thomas*
Tim
Jeff
Jen
Karen
Bob*
Rafi
Anna*
Tripod
Dawn
Ron*
Ken
Marcia
Larry*
Anne*
Ishmael
Pete
Griz
Troubador (s)
Turtle (s)
Mike E (s)
Mike K* (s)
Helen*
AckSquared* (s)
Curly*
Annaliese* (s)
Monte*
Amigo*
Singing Steve*
John*
Bob*
Shell*
Waffle King* (s)

And the were two other girls I forgot their names. (s)