[cdt-l] 2002 hikers was just a theory...

In a message dated 3/31/2003 1:24:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
doug-sue@t-one.net writes:

> I keep up on the CDt, have trail books and
> I"m a member of the CDTA (whichis ok- right? <g> ).

Sure it is, they do a lot of good things for the trail and have several trail
crews working  every year.  One of the only problems I have with them is that
their guidebooks suck for thru-hiking.  There are others, but it wouldn't
serve any useful purpose going into them here.

Sly