[cdt-l] 2002 hikers was just a theory...

In a message dated 3/30/2003 11:08:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

> Anyone have the list that was put together of the 01 and 02
> CDT hiker's? Appreciate if you sent it out..not in archives!
> Strange?

Last years hikers, off the top of my head.  An asterick means that to the
best of my knowledge that they didn't complete the trail or were section
hikers.  I'm sure they were a few others, but I never met or knew of them.

Myself
Ben
Swiss
Luzia