[cdt-l] 2004 hikers

I'm in ... probably southbound.
Ben Armstrong AT 98, PCT SOBO 2001
 yogi hicker <yogilists@hotmail.com> wrote:
There is a fairly large group of 2002 PCT hikers planning on hiking the CDT
in 2004:

yogi AT'99, PCT'02
dewey AT'98, PCT'02
mags AT'98, PCT'02
d-low AT'00, PCT'02
restless wind AT'98 (trailname mousetrap), PCT'02
cupcake PCT'02 (maybe)
Doc & Llama AT'98, PCT'02
Noid AT'99, PCT'01

yogi, dewey, mags, d-low, cupcake, and probably noid are all planning
southbound hikes. I don't know what direction restless, doc & llama are
planning on. We don't have start dates yet, and haven't done much detailed
planning. We just know that we'll be there!!

yogi