[cdt-l] just a theory...

Every now & then, somebody asks why there isn't more traffic on this
list. I think it might have to do with these things:

- Most people who hike the CDT have hiked another long trail & pretty
much know what to expect wrt/ equipment & resupplying & hitching, etc
etc etc. That's the stuff that really fills-up the pct-l & at-l (at
least I think so - I haven't been subscribed to those lists for a long
time as there was just too much traffic).

- There is a lot of info in the archives, meaning many questions are
already answered.

- Fewer people hike the CDT.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my thoughts.

Go Marquette!

-Jonathan
http://www.phlumf.com