From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of yogi hicker
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 3:33 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] 2004 hikers

There is a fairly large group of 2002 PCT hikers planning on hiking the CDT
in 2004:

yogi AT'99, PCT'02
dewey AT'98, PCT'02
mags AT'98, PCT'02
d-low AT'00, PCT'02
restless wind AT'98 (trailname mousetrap), PCT'02
cupcake PCT'02 (maybe)
Doc & Llama AT'98, PCT'02
Noid AT'99, PCT'01

yogi, dewey, mags, d-low, cupcake, and probably noid are all planning
southbound hikes.  I don't know what direction restless, doc & llama are
planning on.  We don't have start dates yet, and haven't done much detailed
planning.  We just know that we'll be there!!

yogi