[cdt-l] 2004 hikers

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I have not decided on a direction yet, that decision will have to wait until I
see what the next winter will bring. If its a low snow year for the north I
would prefer to start up at the north and work my way down. Right now all I
know is that I have May 1st to November free and available to hike the trail.
Boy, I wish I was around here in New Mexico when thru hikers this year will be
coming through so that I could provide some trail magic, I live quite near the
trail, in fact I can see about a 150 mile segment of the trail right now from
my vantage point. But, I will be in the Sierra this summer so I cant help.
Sorry.

Ryan