[cdt-l] Bailing out at Cumbres Pass

TNM&O bus lines (division of Greyhound, I think) shows scheduled bus service
to/from Antonito CO. However, in attempting to make reservations on their
website I can't seem to select this town as a "departure city." Before I try
calling, maybe I should ask what other hikers have done with regard to
bombing-off "for good" at Cumbres Pass. Is Antonito or Chama the better hub
for getting out, say, to Albuquerque?

By the way, I tried using the cdt-l archives to answer this question, but
couldn't figure out how to do a general search of the entire thing. The most
recent year-specific archive link is 2001.

Thanks,
- blisterfree