[cdt-l] small historical note

> Not true. Saddam has to go. Remember 9-11, Beruit, embassies,
> the list goes on.

Remember the Maine! And Pearl Harbor! And the Alamo! Yes, the
list goes on. Has nothing to do with Supreme Dumbass Saddam
Hussien, but the list certainly goes on.

Any "Lusitania" fans out there?
We could make this hiking-oriented: Remember Little Big Horn!
We could go cold-weather: Remember Scott!
We could go with a happier ending: Remember Shackleton's
'Endurance'!

We could go dietary: Remember the Donner Expedition!
We could go monetary: Remember Enron!
We could go missionary: Remember Dr. Livingston I. Presume!
We could just go hairy: Remember Jerry Garcia!

Hold it -- what was "'the list' that goes on and on" *about*
???
Was it *this* list? [This is the cdt-l, right? Too many cold
lunches, or drinking out of streams, or something. Mom?] OK, so,
we could go Continental Divide Trail...

Remember Jeremiah Johnson!!!!
[phew. well. *I* feel better.]
[historical *and* hiking...]