[cdt-l] gps?

James,

Well, still I'm in the "investigating stage" here.    I've been spending some
time with TOPO USA... at least the CD trail is on there.

I'm going to look at a couple of GPS next week in Dallas at REI....

But I'm comfortable with a map and altimeter/compass... so I may do nothing
at all.  I had hoped it might replace carrying a lot of USGS topo maps, but I
just can''t see myself relying on something quite so "tweaky".....  there is
some comfort in the maps-on-paper-paper-thing....

But I'll let you know what I decide to do.......