[cdt-l] Thru-hiker in Glacier?

	Anyone know if there's any thru-hikers in Glacier already? My
mother-in-law is currently biking from Wolf Point, MT to southern
California, and on Friday she ran into a gentleman in East Glacier who
had just arrived by train. She got the impression he was on a long
distance hike, but didn't get details or even his name.

	Just wondering, since it seems a bit early (especially considering what
Logan Pass looked like on Sunday).

	Ron

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas