From: cdt-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of shachaf
ronen
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 4:43 PM
To: CDT-l
Subject: [cdt-l] We made it to Old Faithful

Hey everyone !

I'm with Bill and Tom at Old Faithful village.
The trail over from Togottee to here was snow free but you gotta watch
for the stream crossings... the buffalo creak is a nasty sunofa#%^ !
If you can and need to go there , take the alternate which goes over to
the bridge above that creek...
Other than that, you can probably get over all the reast.
We are planning on doing the Anaconda cutoff , so the last few adds
about it are helpful!
Thanks.
I also got the info. about the fackt that I may have a problem hiking
through Glacier to Waterton.
Would anyone know what do I have to do in order to get through all the
way like any other local hiker ?

Good luck to all you guys in Co. right now and all you SB's starting -
kick ass !

Shachaf.

Shachaf.  <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/04.gif>
  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http:/promo.yahoo.com
/sbc/>  Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!