[cdt-l] We made it to Old Faithful

Hey everyone !

I'm with Bill and Tom at Old Faithful village.
The trail over from Togottee to here was snow free but you gotta watch for the stream crossings... the buffalo creak is a nasty sunofa#%^ !
If you can and need to go there , take the alternate which goes over to the bridge above that creek...
Other than that, you can probably get over all the reast.
We are planning on doing the Anaconda cutoff , so the last few adds about it are helpful!
Thanks.
I also got the info. about the fackt that I may have a problem hiking through Glacier to Waterton.
Would anyone know what do I have to do in order to get through all the way like any other local hiker ?

Good luck to all you guys in Co. right now and all you SB's starting - kick ass !

Shachaf.

Shachaf.