[cdt-l] Place to Park in Silverton, CO

Hey I'm in silverton right now. This is my first time here but this is a
small town and I wouldn't worry about leaving your car parked. Park it
right in front of the hostel, a wierd twin peaksy place, and it should be
fin as long as you don't have a bunch of expensive stuff out in the open.
That's just my opinion. You could contact the one sherrif and park it near
his house when you get here...