[cdt-l] Water ALERT

We hiked north through this section across the A-Z trail head. To the
north, the bonita canyon water sources were
disgusting, the worst water of the trip, you are better off doing a yogi
on the highway than drinking that water in late/mid may. South of there
there is supposedly water at the Narrows but we didnt verify that, we got
our water for that entire day south of the Narrows at a very nice windmill
and were parched when we hit the foul festering water in Bonita canyon.
That was our experience.