[cdt-l] Re: cdt-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3

Hi Brawny,

Yes I am planning to start in Denver on the 28th.  I do not have any
idea about the bus line from Denver aside from the info given on the
official trail site faq:

http://www.coloradotrail.org/Ctfaq.htm

It is possible I will have access to a car ride in Denver around then,
so I might be able to help you out in the event you cannot find an
easy public transit solution.

Greg