[cdt-l] Introduction/Snow in CO

Hi, my trail name is Nocona, and I just joined the
list for the first time.  I've been a member of AT-L
and PCT-L on and off for the past several years.

I am planning the CDT in '05 and at least half of the
Colorado Trail this summer starting in early August.
I thought about starting the first of July, but I
heard snowfall was above average in CO this year.  Any
news about snow depth at high elevations on the CDT or
CT would be appreciated.  My current thought is
Breckenridge to Durango.

Thanks,
Nocona
GA-ME'98