  From: Ronald Moak
  To: 'cdt-l@backcountry.net'
  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 3:59 PM
  Subject: [cdt-l] CDT Northern Colorado

  Does anyone know the status of the CDT in Northern Colorado where the fires
  burned last summer? It was closed for awhile and I'm wondering if it's back
  open of if there an alternate.

  Also how's the snow melt going. I was through Rawlings a couple of weeks ago
  and there seemed like a lot of snow to the south. I'm planning on starting a
  south bound section hike at Rawlings the first week of July.

  Thanks,

  -Fallingwater