[cdt-l] CDT Northern Colorado

Hi Doug and Sue !

I'm walking the whole thing, at least that was the plan...

I got here from Israel on the 1st of april and started walkin' through NM.

I flip floped to Rawlins, WY a week ago and I'm right here at Lander and heading north towards Big sandy lodge today, I hope after catching a ride back to South pass city.

If everything turns out right then I'll probably be in MT by the time you'll start walking, if not then I'll keep in touch and probably figure out what to do meanwhile.

Good luck on your hike, and have fun !

Shachaf.