[cdt-l] Re: altitude

nocona,

you may want to try eating 1/2 of a tablet of aspirin every day for 30 days
or so before you head to colorado.   this supposedly thins your blood thus
reducing the time required for acclimatization.

i do not have any first hand experience with this, but i have met stout
lunged flatlanders who have.

you may want to do a bit of research or see what the list has to say about
this suggestion.

mike d-low-renzo