[cdt-l] Re: cdt-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 4

Mags,

Thanks for the update on southwest CO.  I am leaving
on July 25 for the CT, and I was also worried about
conditions up there.

My next biggest worry is the altitude, seeing as how I
live 11 feet BELOW sea level.  Might be rough.  But I
plan to hang out in Durango, ride the RR, day hike,
etc., before I hit the trail.

If anyone wants to share their favorite suggestions
for altitude preparedness, things that seemed to work
for them, things they've read, etc., I'd love the
input.  My knowledge is carb load a day or two before,
drink lots of water, avoid caffeine, take it slow.

Nocona