[cdt-l] CO drought

Colorado is much different this year than last summer.

Just came back from a July 4th weekend trip in the San
Juans (and a a ridge or two from the CDT in the same
Wilderness area) and I am happy to report that their
was much water and abundant wildflowers.

Looks like Colorado has avoided a major drought,
unlike last year.

If you want to check out some pics from this past
weekend (and see the ballpark of where the CDT goes
thrtough in the San Jauns..different ridge, same
neighborhood) go to:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/Co03?&page=9

Mags

=====