[cdt-l] The flip flop northbounders

Hey ya'll !
Tom, Bill & me are at Lincoln, MT and having some really great time.
We met "H", "Tapeworm"& "Mulson" on the way yesterday, just before getting down to Rogers pass. Good luck people !
Patch - sorry, but your'e gonna have to say hello yourself, I only read your mail after I met them.
The main plan for us is to get to East Glacier, get the permits and hike north to the border , I'll probably end up at Chief Joseph station and get back to Rawlins and hike south through Colorado.
Tom & Bill will go south from there to Cumbress pass and hike north.

Good luck everyone ! it's nice to see some other hikers on the road for a change !

Shachaf.

Shachaf.