[cdt-l] Fw: Water concerns in NM

Expect the water to be hard to come by. Even Elephant Butte Reservoir
(Truth of Consequences, NM, the largest in NM) is sitting at 17% of its
capacity. It's the driest since the drought of the 1950's. Farmers are
pumping the aquifers to keep their crops going. Expect some windmills
to go dry and dust storms this spring.

Joel Gilbert