From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of snma@beeb.net
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 12:10 AM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] CDT Transportation in Wyoming

My partner and I, from the UK, are intending to hike a
section of the cdt this coming summer.
We know Greyhound has a service between Rawlins and Rock
Springs, but will it drop passengers near where the Trail
crosses I 80?
Are there any buses along route 80 from Lander/Riverton?
How can we get back to Salt Lake City from the north of the
State?
Are we better flying in to Denver?