From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
Slyatpct@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 11:24 AM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [cdt-l] Which CDT Starting Point

In a message dated 1/23/2003 12:14:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
desertrat@swnm.com writes:

> Has anyone done the
> one through the Floridas?

Yeah, well kind of.

We didn't go over the Floridas, but around them.  If it wasn't our first day
out, wasn't as hot as it was, had some trail legs and a little more
confidence with finding the cross country route, we may have tried to go
over!

The mountains look great and I hope to do them the next time.  Maybe even
see
some Ibex!

Sly