[cdt-l] Best Burgers! ... was 2003 Sobos

In a message dated 1/22/2003 11:00:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> the best burger on the entire trail was at Bertram's in Salmon, ID
> I'm still thinking about those!

LOL..  I meant to leave the website for Salmon.

Although it's one of the furthest off the trail, Salmon was one of my
favorite towns.  Neat and compact, everything was within a few blocks from
the Deluxe Motel, which is in the center of town.  Besides the brew pub and
the belly buster burger, the Owl Club was a fun place with live music!

You're other choice at this point is Wisdom, MT which is a little closer to
Cheif Joseph Pass, but from what I've heard doesn't have all the amenities.

<A HREF="http://www.salmonidaho.com/";>salmonidaho.com</A>

Sly