[cdt-l] stoves. ice axes n' stuff

Hi !

Thanks for your tip about food - it seems a bit harsh on ourselvs but we will keep it in mind. ( hoping that food for each day will do )

We are planning to use a butane - propane stove. Are there tanks available at towns or do I have to plan that as well and live some spare tanks in my drift box?

Another thing : Is an ice ax really necessery ? ( going northbound )

thanks

shachaf