From: "shachaf ronen" <shachafbha@yahoo.com>
To: "CDT-l" <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 11:07 AM
Subject: [cdt-l] food

Hey ya'll !

How do one preppare for an eight day's hike without any ressuplys ???

Did you get those meal replacement bars or just carry alot of food ?

My experience with that situation was pretty lame and after the third day I
was left without food and my luck was that we met some food company P.R.ist,
so he gave me and my friend a bag full of snacks and stuff so it was just
inough for us untill the next ressuply.

10x.

shachaf.