[cdt-l] food

Hey ya'll !

How do one preppare for an eight day's hike without any ressuplys ???

Did you get those meal replacement bars or just carry alot of food ?

My experience with that situation was pretty lame and after the third day I=
 was left without food and my luck was that we met some food company P.R.is=
t, so he gave me and my friend a bag full of snacks and stuff so it was jus=
t inough for us untill the next ressuply.

10x.

shachaf.