[cdt-l] itinerary

 Christopher Mills <Christopher.Mills@law.duke.edu> wrote:Hi all,

I have been searching websites to find a North to South CDT thru-hike
itinerary with resupplies, dates, and milages listed, but I have only
been able to find journals and a couple South to North itineraries. Can
someone point me to a sample southbound itinerary? Thanks!!
--Chris, aka Hiker 816
CDT-L mailing list

Hi christopher !

You should look at the links in : trailquuest.net-CDTplanning.html

and you could use the notes at the phlumf site at phlumf.com/cdt/cdt.htm

Good luck

c u mid way across the trail, godwilling...

Do you Yahoo!?